What are Glass Curtains?
The question most often asked is “What are Glass Curtains?” The simple answer is that they are exactly what their name implies – They are panes of glass (curtains) that fit together without an intrusive framework providing undisturbed views of the vista around your home which add an elegant and stylish modern feature to any area.
When closed, Elite Glass Curtains protect and reduce the effect of wind, rain, dust and noise. When open, your terrace or any other area is back to summer mode and because Elite Glass Curtains are vertically frameless, your view is never interrupted, giving you a unique connection with the landscape outside.
Elite Glass Curtains provide a flush internal and external appearance, they are aesthetically attractive and because glass is pleasing to the eye, Elite Glass Curtains enhance the appearance of your home. Our Glass curtains are crafted to your exact specifications and are manufactured by us here in Elviria Marbella, Costa del Sol, to your bespoke design.
Elite’s Glass Curtains are mounted on powder coated aluminium tracks top and bottom and have the additional benefit over conventional framed windows in that they can be fully closed, fully open or opened on a panel-by-panel basis… the choice is yours.
The Benefits of Elite Glass Curtains
Apart from the aesthetics and obviously the undisturbed views, Elite’s Glass Curtains offer a whole host of benefits over conventional framed windows, and add value to your property including (but not limited) to:
- • Glass Curtains give you the ability to use your balcony, patio or terrace… all year round.
- • Glass Curtains shelter you from the wind and rain.
- • Glass Curtains help reduce the need for cleaning.
- • Glass Curtains reduce noise levels… No more noisy neighbours!
- • Glass Curtains add valuable space to your living area
- • Glass Curtains are easy to clean…from the inside!
- • Glass Curtains are tailormade for your property and your requirements.
Features of Elite Glass Curtains
Some of the technical features include:
- • 10mm toughened glass panels.
- • Glass panel heights up to 3m.
- • Weather seals between panels.
- • Powder coated aluminium profiles.
- • Tinted or frosted glass available.